STEAK KABOBS (click here for recipe)
2 steaks (any cut but a very thin one)
1 small bag of small golden potatoes
1 small container of whole mushrooms
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
2 teaspoons of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of oregano
metal skewers (link at the bottom)
- Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and let cook on a boil for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the steak into bite sized (1 inch) pieces and place in a bowl with the cleaned mushrooms.
- Put the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano in the bowl with the steak and mushrooms. Mix very well.
- Let sit for at least a couple to hours to marinate in the fridge.
- Remove the bowl and put the steak, mushrooms and potatoes on the skewers in whatever order you would like.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill kabobs for 10-12 minutes. Flip the kabobs one time half-way through. (adapted from a recipe found on www.letsdishrecipes.com)
Gathering Around is a participant in the Target and Williams Sonoma affiliate programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Target and Williams Sonoma and affiliated sites.
Powered by Squarespace